WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPY
The treatment is repeated 10 times and each procedure takes up to 3 minutes exposure to the temperature of -120 C. It takes place in the most advanced cryogenic chambre in Poland. After each procedure the patient conduct phisical exercises on our fully equipped kinesitherapy gym. The cryogenic treatment is very well tolerated by human body and completely safe so it may be applied to almost eny patient because of a short time of
a procedure and a special micro-climate in a chamber – low humidity and increased oxygen level.
Cryochamber at MCK at Al.Pokoju 82 in Cracow is a medical facility in which low temperature is produced by liquid nitrogen contained in a tank outside the building. Today it is most technologicaly advenced device of this kind in Poland.
It was designed and build in Poland – it fulfils all neccessary regulations and safety conditions required for such devices:
- Electrical control of actual temperature in a „hallway” (-60 C) and in proper chamber (-120C)
- Modern automatic air dryer inside the chamber
- Thermal glass provides visual contact with patients inside
- Constant control of oxygen level in the chamber
- Video survailance of the chamber
- Auditory contact with patients inside which enables transfering information e.g. the time left to the end of procedure
- Alarm button inside the chamber
- Safety lever which cause instant openinig of the main door of the chamber from the inside
- The procedure is conducted by skilled and trained physioterhapists and supervised by authorised doctor.
- Each patient goes through preliminary medical examination oriented on possible contra-indications to cryotherapy conducted by a qualified doctor
CONCLUDING; OUR CLINIC PROVIDES MAXIMAL COMFORT AND SECURITY DURING WHOLE TIME
OF A CRYOTHERAPY TREATMENT